Friday, January 22, 2010

Blogging as classwork

So I have recently come to the conclusion that I am not a good blogger.  Ironically I was super excited about having my own blog after learning it was one of the class requirements.  I thought that it was going to be yet one more creative outlet for me.  As it is right now, I find the format of the blog to be more restrictive than freeing, but that might just be because I haven't played around with the formatting yet.  It might also be a product of my having never had a blog before and not being used to posting one on a regular basis and now needed to do so.  I am hoping over the next few weeks I will grow to love blogging, and that I will be able to find a way to make this one prettier.  

In the mean time, I will let her pretty up the page for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment